Here is the new Addon by Documentor: DOCUMENTOR – DOCX IMPORTER
The add-on is useful when you have created the documentation in Google Docs or MS-Word. This means, you can import .docx file into the guide.
The most important thing to remember is the .docx document should have the Heading 1 Text in order to get the navigation menu.
The add-on will break the multiple Headings into different sections.
How to Install the Documentor DocX Importer Add-on
- Buy and Download the Documentor – Docx Importer
- Login to your WordPress dashboard
- Go to Plugins => Add New => Upload Plugin
- Browse the zip file
- Click Install
How to Use It?
Here is the step by step guide to use the Docx Importer Addon:
Now before installing the add-on you have to update the Documentor to the latest version i.e., v1.6.3
- Once the addon is active, you can see the “Import from Docx” tab just beside the Settings tab.
- Click on it and you’ll be asked to browse the .docx file.
- Select the .docx file and the addon will fetch the content from the docx file.
- Click on “Add to Guide button” and the content will be added in the Guide.
- Documentor Pro: 1.6.3 or higher
- WordPress: 4.3 or higher
- PHP: 5.3.3 or higher